|Street Door, Covered Lanai|
Yurt Home + Garden Property
Located in Pahoa, Hawaii, U.S.A.
Nanawale Estates, Puna District
14-601 Lehua Circle
Built 2009 February
A Lehua Road corner: 9,434 sq ft extensively improved lot on cul-de-sac. Living/bedroom/kitchen combo with private bathroom.
This property is a gardener’s dream with a modern 452 sq.ft. yurt home that is immediate 1-2 people move-in comfortable-ready. Furnished inclusions detailed below.
Room for additional building/s. Permitting near finalization.
Actively on HELCO (avg $70/mth), electric temp pole removed.
Have draftsman + recommendations for new owner to obtain bldg permit. New owner can move in + custom finish later.
Internet by cell antennas (included), exterior + interior. Satellite Wi-Fi Internet active with dish installed attractively on lanai roof.
Originally designed for 2 yurts w/ south-faced solar-panel breezeway; + 4-person comfortable capacity to reside in sustainable urban living permaculture style. Bottom sketch below is the view from Lehua Road. The side of the small existing yurt is facing Lehua Circle. All stamped architectural drawings will be supplied with the sale.
|Architectural Plans - front/back views - only small yurt erected|
Try before you buy. See images and more on AirBnB rental offer: www.airbnb.com/rooms/128886
- 24-foot yurt erected Feb 2009 = 452 sq.ft.
- Dome center
- Plumbing, electric installed/inspected/approved
- Kitchen/bathroom complete (double sink)
- Bamboo interior wall panels + trim poles
- Ceiling fan comfort, 4 windows/awnings + 2 lanais (one metal-roof covered)
- Septic approved/installed
- 7000 gal catchment w/ functional gutter system (water refills unlikely for 2 people)
- Convert-to-solar design w/ architectural plans
- Bathroom walled w/ sink, tub, shower (all white finish)
- Includes stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster/convection, kitchen accessories, day-chair to futon bed (twin), air mattress in bed frame (twin), portable floor futon (twin), bar stools, drawers on wheels (5)
|Passion Fruit Harvest|
- Jacaranda tree by Lehua Circle driveway entry
- Island of producing banana trees (about 8 trees w/ constant keiki shoots) + lilikoi (both red + yellow)
- Haden Mango + Ota Avocado grafted trees (one each)
- Growing macadamia, cashew, coconut, varied avocado, + citrus trees
- Established varied herbs, Awa (kava kava), rosemary, chives, vegetables, strawberries, orchids, pines, coconut palms + blooming perennial/annual plants throughout property
- Raised (to keep noisy frogs out) small solar-pump pool with water lilies, hyacinths + goldfish
- Vinyl 10x20 storage shelter w/ varied small tools
- Graveled half-circle driveway
- Cindered drive at Lehua Road end of property, by water catchment and septic.
- No debts; title free and clear.
- Will consider $35,000 minimum down and $600 minimum monthly payments.
- Will negotiate real estate attorney fee for agreement.
- Alan S. Konishi in Hilo, (808) 960-4072
- Jill Dana Raznov in Hilo, (808) 238-0204
5 miles from the center of active Pahoa Village. Approx 15 miles from warm ponds, tide pools, champagne ponds, and a/ 20 miles from Kehena Black Sands Beach. Observe exciting lava flow in Kilauea, about a 20-minute drive south. Read much more on the location page.
Because I wish to be debt-free and move totally off-grid with my permaculture gardening! :)