|Street Door, Covered Lanai|
Yurt Home + Garden Property
Located in Pahoa, Hawaii, U.S.A.
Nanawale Estates, Puna District
14-601 Lehua Circle
Built 2009 February
A Lehua Road corner: 9,434 sq ft extensively improved lot on cul-de-sac. Living/bedroom/kitchen combo with private bathroom.
This property is a gardener’s dream with a modern 452 sq.ft. yurt home that is immediate 1-2 people move-in ready. Furnished inclusions detailed below.
Room for additional building/s. Permitting near finalization.
Actively on HELCO (avg $70/mth), electric temp pole removed.
Have draftsman + recommendations for new owner to obtain bldg permit. New owner can move in + custom finish later.
Originally designed for 2 yurts w/ south-faced solar-panel breezeway; + 4-person comfortable capacity to reside in sustainable urban living permaculture style.
Internet by cell antennas (included), exterior + interior. New Internet options under development for this area.
|Architectural Plans - front/back views - only small yurt erected|
Try before you buy. See images and more on AirBnB rental offer: www.airbnb.com/rooms/128886
- 24-foot yurt erected Feb 2009 = 452 sq.ft.
- Dome center - open/close handle
- Plumbing, electric installed/inspected/approved
- Kitchen/bathroom complete (double sink)
- Bamboo interior wall panels + trim poles
- Ceiling fan comfort, 4 windows/awnings + 2 lanai (one covered)
- Septic approved/installed
- 7000 gal catchment w/ functional gutter system (water refills unlikely for 2 people)
- Convert-to-solar design w/ architectural plans
- Bathroom walled w/ sink, tub, shower (all white finish)
- Includes stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster/convection, kitchen accessories, day-chair to futon bed (twin), air mattress in bed frame (twin), portable floor futon (twin), bar stools, drawers on wheels (5)
|Passion Fruit Harvest|
- Jacaranda tree by Lehua Circle driveway entry
- Island of producing banana trees (about 8 trees w/ constant keiki shoots) + lilikoi (both red + yellow)
- Haden Mango + Ota Avocado grafted trees (one each)
- Growing macadamia, cashew, coconut, varied avocado, + citrus trees
- Established varied herbs, Awa (kava kava), rosemary, chives, vegetables, strawberries, orchids, pines, coconut palms + blooming perennial/annual plants throughout property
- Raised (to keep noisy frogs out) small solar-pump pool with water lilies, watercress + goldfish
- Vinyl 10x20 storage shelter w/ tools + used clothes washer included (has rust)
- Graveled half-circle driveway
- No debts; title free and clear.
- Will consider $35,000 minimum down and $600 minimum monthly payments.
- Will negotiate real estate attorney fee for agreement.
- Alan S. Konishi in Hilo, (808) 960-4072
- Jill Dana Raznov in Hilo, (808) 238-0204
5 miles from the center of active Pahoa Village. Approx 15 miles from warm ponds, tide pools, champagne ponds, and a/ 20 miles from Kehena Black Sands Beach. Observe exciting lava flow in Kilauea, about a 20-minute drive south.
Because I wish to be debt-free and move totally off-grid with my permaculture gardening! :)